Concrete lifting is far less invasive to your property and will save you time and money. We lift concrete using a light weight, expanding structural foam. Just a small crew is needed to pump the polyurethane foam through a dime sized hole in the surface of the slab. The foam travels through this small hole and fills the voids beneath the concrete. As the foam expands, it pushes against the earth causing the concrete to lift. The material is released in increments and is fully expanded within 10-15 seconds.
Concrete lifting is an affordable and quicker alternative to replacing the concrete slab. It is a tried and true process that will give you peace of mind.
- Most concrete lifting jobs are completed in less than a day.
- Immediate use after repair.
- Restores the level of your concrete slab and does not disturb landscaping.
Keep in mind that a concrete slab that is excessively cracked and compromised will most likely need to be replaced fully and will not be a candidate for lifting. Check for these signs for a slab that needs to be replaced:
- Excessive cracks, usually meaning more than one crack per section.
- Slab settlement of more than 8 inches.
- Concrete that is in disrepair because of tree roots.
- Poor Structural integrity.